Sunday, February 12, 2006

For your eyes only...

I have created a new blog at another site. If you are someone that I sent here, please email me and I will give you my new blog address....I have a person who is frequenting my blog here many times a day and I dont know who they are and they refuse to indentify themselves....sooo....off I go into the wild blue yonder......audios....
To all my friends...email me....I will give you the site at your request...I am still going to keep a blog for my scrapbooking pleasures (in the future..when time allows ha ha)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on your lurker! Nanananana, I know the new site and you don't!
Oh and Laura-copy and paste this stuff over to the new one since you put so much work into this one.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home