Sunday, January 29, 2006

Swim party in January

Stephanie and her friends!

These two had stepped out of the gym when I took the picture so I got a shot of them together!

Blakes buddies!


Stephanie and Blake had their birthday party today at the YMCA. It was a swimming and basketball party. It seemed to be a big hit! All of the kids had a great time and it was worth every penny spent. I think Stephanie was glad she delayed her party by a month because most of her friends were able to attend. Its so hard to have a party for her during the Christmas season. This also allowed us to do two parties at once since we combined the two parties! Yeah! It was a good day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun Laura! What a great idea!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home