Freestyle Motorcross (FMX)
How fun was this!!!!! The boys really had a blast and I have a feeling I am going to be hearing about motorcross tricks alot in the future. We had a great time watching the stunts! I would recommend this as a family event anyday! The really cool thing is that many of the bikers ended up being Christians and professed their Christianity over the microphone and one (the winner!!!!!!) had it on his bike! Totally cool! I got a picture of him (Gary "hitman" Henderson) with my kids before the show not even knowing he was the "top" guy! Totally cool! This will be something we do again if they come back to town!! What fun! Here is a link in case you want to check to see if they will be in a town near you! http://www.fmx.cc.com/ ....We went with our neighbors, the Engels, and it was really fun! This picture is of all the kids, Miranda, Stephanie, Zach, Jay and Blake!
I think Blake sneezed or something!? ha ha




Pit party signing autographs!

1 Comments:
Hey Laura, Todd takes the boys every year to a supercross event here in indy. every year I hear about them wanting a motorbike! Oh my! Looks like the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment
<< Home