Its official....my baby is a teenager....
Wah....how did she grow up so fast. However, she insists that she is turning 12 today and NOT 13. How funny! I told her that most people "hold" their age at 29 or 39 but NOT 12....ha ha...silly kid! I truly cant believe she is 13 and that we are officially on the road to teenagerhood.....wow! Stephanie is a great kid and I am very proud of her. She has high morals, wonderful grades and she pursues her love of athletics all while excelling at everything she does. She is a wonderful big sister and daughter who helps her brothers and her Momma. She is unbelievably responsible and independent. Stephanie is a great friend who is extremely sensitive to the needs of others without regard to her own needs.
Pictures to come...its too late at night to transfer but just had to post regarding my baby's birthday before the day closes!
I am proud to be the mother of this great teenager!
Pictures to come...its too late at night to transfer but just had to post regarding my baby's birthday before the day closes!

2 Comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday to Stephanie! I hope she had an awesome day!
She is a great kid. All your kids are great...mother is a bit off, but kids are great.
Post a Comment
<< Home