Friday, December 09, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

Wow....what a GREAT movie! I loved it. Our middle school took the 6th-8th grade to see this movie today. It was a wonderful movie. I always liked the book The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe but never read the rest of the series....just never took the time. I think I am going to have to do it now. The movie was probably the closest to the book I have ever seen! The only sad part is that we cant take it back to school and tell the Christian aspect of the movie and the symbolism, etc. Phooey! Nevertheless, I am proud that the school took this step to see that our kids were able to see this movie. It is 2 1/2 hours long but it honestly only feels like an hour....I couldnt believe how late it was when it was over. Kids laughed, cried (I sat with girls!!!!!), jumped (a couple of short scary parts) and even clapped. All of the emotions....it was a good day! Overall the behavior of the kids was excellent. Apparently, some kids (arent there always some) misbehaved but not MY group ha ha! I had a good group! Sooo....I got to totally enjoy the movie. A wonderful movie, especially right here at Christmas!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home