Early Christmas Gift
My brothers new job has him travel during the week and only home on the weekends (some). He has had several large fish tanks for several years now, but has not been able to maintain them properly with his new job. He sold the larger one and he brought the 30 gallon tank, complete with stand and "stuff" to us for a Christmas present. I love fish tanks and have not had one in years but it has always been on my own little private wish list. I am so excited. We got it set up tonite with rocks, plants, water, etc....I am researching online and hope to get some fish in the next couple of days. There is so much more to maintaining a tank then when I had them many years ago. I have friends who own a very nice pet store and I plan on getting some official training....yeah....Very excited little family we have here. I remember the peace and joy I got from simply watching my fish tanks in the past. I can hardly wait until we get some fish and are maintaining a healthy tank! Yes!!
Here are pictures of Jay and Stephanie putting the plants in the bottom of the tank. Grammy, Tyler and Blake had to make a run to Walmart to get a new filter so they missed the "decorating". Paul accidentally brought the filter replacements for the wrong tank....
Such small things make me really happy...but this is a big thing....and I am really happy!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home