Challenge update...
...
Hmmm....
However........
I am doing "fairly" well with the weight loss challenge at church. We have been doing it for 5 weeks now and I have lost 11 pounds. That is with not a huge amount of effort. Basically, all I have done so far is give up the majority (90%) of my COKE!!! I have also cut out late night eating even though I don't eat breakfast. We get home so late at night that it is very difficult to cook healthy meals. WE dont get home most nights until 7 or 8 (early compared to soccer season) the last couple of weeks but this week the basketball games start. We will be playing three games a week, and three games each night. Many of the games are pretty far away so we will be spending alot of time on buses to and from games (which means fast food and concession stand food...yikes). So, under the circumstances I am pretty pleased with the progress so far.
.....Jessika is still up by 1/2 a pound on me for the challenge though....yikes!!!!!

1 Comments:
Congrats on the weight loss Laura! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home