Today's thought
God desires that all believers should have joy in their lives.
John 10:10 NIV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
WOW...this has been my theme for this weekend on Biblical teaching I do believe. I do honestly believe this though and have always felt that joy even in my darkest times, to the point that others actually can see my joy in my pain. That makes me happy because I do know that I would not be able to deal with those "big" things if it weren't for God. That is a testimony to God in my life when I fail in so many other areas. Satan attacks me on the "little" things though, when I am not as prepared. God doesn't want that either. He wants us to have joy, true joy, that is found only in Him.
John 10:10 NIV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
WOW...this has been my theme for this weekend on Biblical teaching I do believe. I do honestly believe this though and have always felt that joy even in my darkest times, to the point that others actually can see my joy in my pain. That makes me happy because I do know that I would not be able to deal with those "big" things if it weren't for God. That is a testimony to God in my life when I fail in so many other areas. Satan attacks me on the "little" things though, when I am not as prepared. God doesn't want that either. He wants us to have joy, true joy, that is found only in Him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home