Sunday, October 09, 2005

Today didn't go as planned!

But then.............when does life ever really go as planned! We were supposed to be going to my Granny's hometown to visit family for the church homecoming (which is almost more like a family reunion) but it didn't work out. Stephanie and Blake have been battling colds for a couple of days now, especially Blake. He is running high fever and just plain ole sick. There was no way I was going to be able to take them up there with them being sick. Wah wah wah! I have been looking forward to it so much as it was also something to look forward to for my birthday. Such is life!

Anyway, it appears Blake will be home from school tomorrow and possibly Stephanie. She is not feeling well at all but is not running fever so we shall see. Blake slept for many, many hours today .....poor thing! I took a nap too!

Now for my birthday wish....a cleaning fairy....to come and clean my house for me. When I am finally home for a day, I am so exhausted from all of our excursions I don't even have enough energy to do it all!

One day when I am rich....the first thing I am going to invest in is a maid!!!!!!!

Dream on baby!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Blake and Stephanie are feeling better soon. I'm sorry you weren't able to make it up to your granny's hometown. That is a bummer.

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home