Saturday, October 29, 2005

A special thing.....

WOW......one of my online friends (of many years) sent me a package in the mail the other day. She has often done this over the years. She sent me some scrapbooking magazines. What fun!! Over the years I have been a part of a very special online scrapbooking yahoo group. I have friends from one end of this planet to the other through this group. Its a special bunch I have been blessed to be a part of for about 7 years I think. Anyway.....even more special about these magazines is that she marked the pages of items that she has had published. She is all over the scrapbook magazines and I am so proud to know her....and even more blessed that she would share these items with me. So many of our "group" has become published over the years and its an honor to have known them when they first started and to see where they have come with this hobby.

Anyway....what a treat to have gotten this package in the mail and to be able to look through these items and see all the "new" stuff out in the scrapbook world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home