Poor Steph...
At the beginning of the week, at basketball practice, Stephanie hurt her finger pretty badly. Turns out that it is broken. It looks horrible but we kinda hoped it was just jammed but no such luck. I just hope that she wont be out of basketball for too long. The season starts in less than two weeks and I am not sure how much practice she will be allowed to participate in between now and then. We shall see.
Also....she has a sore throat (she has already had the "crud" going around) and is running fever since last night......doctor said today she could have the chicken pox that is going around. Many of her friends have come down with them. arrrggghhhhhhhhhh...........we shall see what happens when this fever breaks.......
Nooooooooooooooooooo................................
Halloween carnival was at school today but since Stephanie was sick we missed that and her soccer game. (last one) The one good thing about that was that we actually got home at FOUR OCLOCK today!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.....totally and completely because that just never happens. That was about 4 hours earlier than our nightly average. It was nice to do homework and not be rushed. I even went outside and shot basketball with Jay, although there was plenty I should have been doing inside. I just was so glad to be home....and before dark!
Also....she has a sore throat (she has already had the "crud" going around) and is running fever since last night......doctor said today she could have the chicken pox that is going around. Many of her friends have come down with them. arrrggghhhhhhhhhh...........we shall see what happens when this fever breaks.......
Nooooooooooooooooooo................................
Halloween carnival was at school today but since Stephanie was sick we missed that and her soccer game. (last one) The one good thing about that was that we actually got home at FOUR OCLOCK today!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.....totally and completely because that just never happens. That was about 4 hours earlier than our nightly average. It was nice to do homework and not be rushed. I even went outside and shot basketball with Jay, although there was plenty I should have been doing inside. I just was so glad to be home....and before dark!

1 Comments:
I am sorry to here that about Stephanie.Drake got hurt the same night at a ball game and is in a brace for 2 weeks.We only have 3 games so maybe he will get to play the last.
Post a Comment
<< Home