Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Its official...

I am old!! My birthday this week has brought about a diagnosis of an old person!! Yikes!! Just got back from doctor where I was diagnosed with Scapulothoracic bursitis .......oh my goodness! The only good thing about it is that at least I know I am not crazy and hurting this bad over a pulled muscle for pete's sake. However, I walked out of the office and told my Mom I had an old lady disease ha ha! Grrr....medicine galore and if its not better than they will do an injection (owwww....not sure about that!!!!) on Monday!!! That freaks me out!

And poor Jay.....he began with the vomiting while we were at the pharmacy!! I feel so bad for him.....and considering I cant even take a breath and sometimes even talk I certainly hope I do NOT get this stomach bug!!!!!

The sickies are no fun!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!! I hope you and Jay are feeling better soon! Hugs!

Friday, October 14, 2005 9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home