Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Home today....

Over the weekend my back/shoulder really begin to bother me and hurt. I figured I must have slept wrong and that it would get better. Monday and Tuesday were just horrible and today is no better. I had trouble driving yesterday due to the pain so this morning when I got up, I sent two of the kids off on the bus (Jay is home sick too). My Mom is coming in just a little while to take me to the doctor (since I cant seem to drive) to make sure its not something besides a pulled muscle. You would think I would remember doing something to myself that hurts this bad?????????? Anyway, I guess I had my birthday and what little was left of me that was still together is now falling apart? Grrrr............the bad thing is that I have tried to do a few chores around the house and I cant even do those. What a waste of a day off!!! ugh...Everything seems to be attached to that part of my back....even my fingers as I am typing this actually.

One good thing, Mrs. Joyce (if you read this!), is that I got your flylady email and I have signed up again!! Since I am in a different house and different circumstances, maybe I can get this to work for me?? We shall see. I am going to try though.

:-) :-0 :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home