What a week...
Busy, busy, busy!! Whew...it was a long week but yet it was short too if that makes sense. I didnt get accomplished near what I needed to but such is life I suppose. Soccer, soccer, soccer.....work, work, work.....its fun but a whirlwind. This will be the first weekend I have had off in a couple of weeks so it will be nice to catch up on some things. My boys could certainly use a haircut ha ha!! Oh...and we could all use some clean clothes of course! We have a Sunday School party tomorrow (family cook out and swim party) and Jay's birthday party has been rescheduled for Sunday after church. All practices today, except Stephanie's cross country, were cancelled due to weather (we are getting outerbands of Rita here) so we are free tonite....yeah!
No other specific plans for the weekend so that is good.....
Small update for today but its just been one of those same ole same ole kind of weeks, I suppose!
No other specific plans for the weekend so that is good.....
Small update for today but its just been one of those same ole same ole kind of weeks, I suppose!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home