Friday, September 09, 2005

Uggghh....

Ok....just have to post a little vent!! Just a little one....life is soooo good. Really it is. And then along comes the ex and his new wife playing nice and we have a big ole "fake" show during soccer practice as we sit around and chat like long lost friends..ugghh...gag!!!! I love watching my kids play sports but having "them" tag along is not always the easiest thing in the world. I know its the "right" thing to do and its best for my kids but it sure is hard sometimes. I do very well taking the high road considering the circumstances but my goodness!!! Lifes trials and tribulations are never easy but honest to pete...thankfully God is always there!! Praise God!

Wah wah wah......

Getting up early in the morning to head out to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi with my church. We are taking loads of food, supplies and clothes. Some of the ladies have been cooking and are planning on feeding 125 people and we will also be cleaning out a church that had about 2-3 feet of water/mud in it. It will be a hard day but very much worth it. I dont have many $$$ to contribute to help these people but going over and trying to help in this minor way for a few hours is something small that I can do. I just pray that all of these victims and workers we will be assisting will see the love of God through all of us that are going. It will be a great day in that respect. I have my gloves, mask, germex, motrin, and back pain pad to attach on and we will do our best!

Through it all, I hope that we will be able to accomplish alot in helping people begin to rebuild their lives and their community
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

good for you, even though it's frustrating! think of the lessons you are teaching your kids!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 1:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home