This storm is huge...
My goodness...I am not used to being "HERE" when storms come ashore. Although the storm is hundreds of miles away, we are getting some pretty strong winds here (from the viewpoint of a rocking trailer that is) and rain. We are getting some of those outer bands and some moments are making my heart skip a beat. I can not imagine what my home was like during Ivan...I truly cant! Guess thats why part of the roof, some windows, and the underparts disappeared! I dont like bad weather at all and am not particularly fond of what it is doing here. However, I am very thankful I am not in Texas right now. We have just had more than our share here on this part of the Gulf Coast and although I would have preferred it to totally disappear, I am thankful it did not turn in our direction. May God bless Texas and Louisiana!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home