Thursday, September 01, 2005

Still working on it...

I still can not get my picture on my profile but I have managed to do a few things to the site. Someone sent me a link to try and use that may be helpful but I dont think I can read another "help me file" for awhile. After finishing the description above, I hated for the first post to be so down in the dumpish lol so I decided to post again...!!!!

Soo...a little update for today. I am glad to see I have already had a few of my online friends visit. I did stay on the computer all day but I did work on this site for some outreach and "inreach" for myself. That was more productive than my whining. The kids have been playing all day with the neighborhood friends and having a good time. I think they may be sunburned before the day ends for sure. We have had new neighbors move in across from us with two children the same age as my oldest two. They are all very excited and have spent the last couple of days getting to know each other. This will be beneficial to the new children to know somebody when we do start school back. They have enrolled but have not yet attended. They seem like really nice kids so this is all good!

Once I finalize some of the finishing touches on this site, I want to unpack my scrappin stuff and get back into it. Its been a really long time and I miss it. I need to set up me a place and get busy. Its always so relaxing. However, there is alot of unpacking and organizing to do before I can do that.

Well, thanks for checking in with me and if you have any suggestions on that profile of mine let me know!!! Jeepers....good thing I am not really "building" a website since I am not too blog saavy ha ha!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey, I need a counter too!! Did my instructions help w/the profile pict? I see you got it on either way.

Friday, September 02, 2005 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home