Sunday, September 18, 2005

Silly things that make me cry..

Ok...I am going to think on different things after that little outburst. Are any of you like me and find yourself crying at the craziest things?? Like Hallmark commercials, Sylvan commericials (even before I worked there and see the truth behind them), Olympics, ice skating competitions, car races and any kind of race really. That is one of my very strange characteristics. I always knew that I cried when I watched the Olympic races (even the torch race) but I thought maybe it was a pride thing since I have never really been to any live races. Well...I want you to know I bawled like a baby at the START line when Stephanie began her cross country race the other day. Isnt that strange?? Maybe I should do one of those "three strange things about myself" posts that I see on many blogs. That would be one of them. I had to tell the people around me that I was just hormonal and crying for no reason these days. That really wasnt true....it was simply the race. How strange!

Just one more little tidbit about me I thought that everyone just needed to know! lol lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same way Laura! I always want to cry and my kids sporting events! And Carl is even worse! He is very tenderhearted and proud when it comes to the kids!

Monday, September 19, 2005 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home