Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My friends....my family!

I have been emotional (high and low) the last few days. Not sure why really but I am in such awe over what great friends I have. Not just my local friends but my online friends. I have received two packages from online friends that have touched my heart. Some people may not realize or understand the true bonds that can form from one computer to another but let me tell you, in the last 8 years I have made some awesome friends online! You guys are the best! My "real life" friends, as well, always bless me, every time I see them. One bad apple truly does not make the whole bunch bad ha ha! I am truly blessed by real friends both online and in real life! You, my dear friends, are my chosen family and I am lucky to have you! I just felt the need to write that because I never cease to be amazed by ya'll and your sincere kindness, generosity, and love that you share with me. I am very lucky!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

can't agree w/you more, true friends are such a blessing.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Hugs to you Laura!

Friday, September 16, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger nic said...

hey laura - I'm late with this.. but I just wanted to let you know that I have loved you being part of my life for the past 5-6 years :o) Hugs.
nic

Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home