Labor Day Fun
What a fun and relaxing day! My friend, Kathy and I, decided we would put aside all of our daily obligations and spend some time together and with our kids. We both worked in our homes during the morning hours but after lunch met up for chit chat and swimming. We do not hardly ever get to see each other anymore, after years of being nearly inseperable, and it was a good day. WE talked and talked! After we took the kids swimming we came back and cooked hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner. We just chatted and our kids had a blast together....apparently too much fun because not long after I left the sheriff showed up at her house...one or more of our children called 911 and hung up (yikes!!!!)....glad it wasnt an emergency though because they sure didnt get there very quick. Hopefully knowing that the sheriff showed up will be enough to deter them from that prank again, if it was done on purpose. Anyway, it was a good day to be with friends and let out 8 children play and spend time together too!!! I had my camera with me to take pictures, but do you think I remembered to do it!!??!!??! NOT!!!! uggghh.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home