I need a day off.....
I havent had a day off in a couple of weeks now. Sometimes I just really need the rest after all the hustle and bustle of my daily life. One day a week I like to sleep in until about 8 or 9 or even later if possible. Its just one day and since I survive on basically 4-5 hours a night the rest of the week that isnt much to ask, is it??? Hmm.....The only day I "sometimes" get that option is on Saturday but I havent seen one of those days in I dont remember when!! I love my jobs, both of them....but.....
I need a day off!!!! Plain and simple......a real day off....a day off to just do nothing.....no work, no cleaning, no chores, no shopping, no bill paying...no nothing but just what I want to do!!! And of course that day would have to include the fact that "those" things didnt need to be done or it just wouldnt be fun!
Guess I better get over it huh!!
I need a day off!!!! Plain and simple......a real day off....a day off to just do nothing.....no work, no cleaning, no chores, no shopping, no bill paying...no nothing but just what I want to do!!! And of course that day would have to include the fact that "those" things didnt need to be done or it just wouldnt be fun!
Guess I better get over it huh!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home