I got gas...woo hooo
Well....yeah! Kids Dad came to take them out to eat and said the store down the road from my house had a long line but they had some gas. Yeah! I only had to invest about 45 minutes into it and I have some gas!! They were rationing it out but I feel sooooo much better having a little over half a tank of gas in my van now! Now if we can just get enough gas down here to get our buses running so we can get back to school and work!!

1 Comments:
I saw you AT THE GAS PUMP, Laura! We were headed to Walmart for bread (there wasn't any yesterday, and there's none today, either) Apparently, there are some people that are FREAKING out and think they need to stockpile food. Y2K comes to mind.....Y2Katrina???? Oh, well. I need to abolish the bread from my diet. It is my addiction. :o(
Love your blog. I really didn't understand what it was until I saw your site. Cool, I want one, too! What's it for, anyway??? heehee
Take care and hope you get back to work & school soon!
Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home