Thursday, September 01, 2005

Here we go....

Ok...I have been "talked into" doing this ha ha! I am very confused at how to do this at this point and dont know if anybody will actually see this but I am excited to have this opportunity to journal online and have it available to print out for my scrapbooks. Hopefully, I will figure this out soon. Right now I am trying to figure out how to get a picture to my profile.

Anyway, I am being very lazy today. We are stuck at home due to lack of gas in my area. Schools can not start and therefore I can not work. We were very blessed to have minimal damage from Hurricane Katrina but at the same time she is reaking havoc on our lives beyond materialistic damage. I am frustrated with myself for being so down when so many others have lost so much more....yet here I sit being unproductive in my home. Sooo.....this new blog epidemic will be more productive and I can start mine since I am sitting at this computer anyway. This will be good!

I promise, other posts will be more joyful. Everyone take care, count your blessings and remember to pray for all of those effected by Hurricane Katrina.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Laura! I'll be checking back often! Hugs!

Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too fun!!! Sorry you are down, but I think that should be expected. Just think of all the COMPUTER time you are getting! Linda

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger nic said...

Awesome work, here Laura! i'll check back often to see who you are doing :o) Your kids are gorgeous, they look so much like you!
nic

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home