Friday, September 02, 2005

Going to run errands and have fun doing it????

Ok...who would have ever thought that running errands would be fun....especially for me because I just absolutly hate to shop. However, since I was able to get gas last night, I am actually excited about going out to the store and out to pay a few bills. Crazy huh....maybe because I have been house bound or hotel bound for too many days now. I will still keep errands to a minimum since gas is still almost non existent here but it will feel good to be out. The kids Dad will be getting them tonite to spend the night until about 6:00pm tomorrow. I am working on being able to get together with some friends tonite at somebody's house for coffee and girl chat! Yeah! We are deciding who has the most gas and who can afford the drive, etc. Anyway...that precious girl time is the only thing that keeps me sane while my kids visit their Dad. One day I will appreciate the alone time but right now it is still not really anticipated. Well...we are up and Adam and about to start our day of errands. Wooo hooo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to get some gas and get out for a while! Enjoy your day and your "girl time"!

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home