Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cross Country Meet Two

Today the meet was held at our school. It was nice for the girls to be familiar with the "road" this
time! Stephanie didnt seem near as nervous and she did very well. She placed 4th for our school and I think her placement will be in the top 10 of our division. It was sooooooooo hot and I felt sorry for these kids. So many of them got quite sick! Yuck! Poor babies! I am very proud of her for trying this new sport and for doing so well at it!

I wish I knew how to use my camera better. Everything is so blurry. I shake so much all the time so these actions shots prove to be quite a challenge for me.

I also tried to get a group shot of all the runners but I couldnt get them all in the picture. In the bottom group picture, she is behind the girl who is bent over. In the upper group picture, our school is on the far left of the picture. I barely even got them in the group and I am also missing the whole left side of the teams. Several schools are not shown in my picture. I need a photography class!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Stephanie is doing awesome! So cool! I am NOT a runner and admire anyone who does it!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

what kind of camera are you using? maybe I can help?

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home